Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Katherine Ann (Katie)

Katherine Ann, born at 1:12am on Nov. 25, 1980.


She weighed 7lbs. 6ozs.





Baby Katie in Red!!


Jake and Katie.



She really looked good in red!
Good Old Bathtime!!!
Grandma Brady's dishwasher, and Katie and her Binkie!


Her first birthday cake. Does this remind

you of someone else on their first birthday?
Katie just bouncing around at our house in Cheshire.

Katie using her head to get around. She loved

to do this instead of actually crawling.
Jake, Katie and Great-Grandad Kennedy.



Her sixth birthday. She loved her Barbie Dolls.

Katie, Dad and I love you so very much and we
are so proud of the mother and wife that you are.
Sorry this is a little late but at least I got it done.
We hope you had a great day, even though you were
trying to get ready to move, again, and being pregnant
added to all the fun we hope you had. We miss you
so much and can hardly wait until the new baby comes
and maybe we can go bird hunting again. LOVE you
so much. Mom and Dad......























































3 comments:

Cait and Ben said...

Nice post as always Debbi!

Happy Birthday Katie! I am so sorry I called you a day late but you were so nice to answer the phone. Katie you are a great sister-in-law and made me feel so welcome when Ben and I were dating. I felt like your friend from the very beginning which helped to build our sister relationship. I wish we could see you more often. I am grateful for your and Ben's close relationship of which I know he is grateful for too. I love how protective he is of you. My family loves when your kids around and my Dad especially always comments on how spunky you are and notices how you cherish you brother Ben. Sorry I guess I'm a little biased. :) All-in -all love ya!!

love, the other caity

Katie said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes I received and for the lovely post. Mom, I'm still wanting the story of my birth and the family CD of our childhood pictures. I'm not nagging just reminding you. I hope you surgery goes well, you'll be in my prayers.

Colton said...

Wow, Debbi, WHERE did you get those clothes that you used to put Katie in? That was like something straight out of the Brady Bunch. Awesome.

Happy Birthday, Katie.