Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trip to Texas

Our newest addition to the Miller family, Ethan Alexander, born Wed. March 25. His older brother and sister are very proud and anxious to play with him.




We decided to take the grand kids down to the little creek that is by their house. It was hard trying to keep them out of the water.



On Saturday, Kevin took us down to the San Antonio River walk or boat ride and then we went to the Alamo. Ryley and Ben just had to get on the cannon for a picture.




Grandma Brady and I were getting ready to put Olivia to bed and she was playing with the laundry basket. She got to laughing so hard and giggling that I just had to get it on video.



We are still in San Antonio. We leave to come home on Wed. I will post more pictures when I get back. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Colton said...

Congratulations again to Katie. Chalk another cute one up to them, I hope they don't use up all the cuteness.

Deanne said...

I'm glad we got to see all the pictures from your trip. Ethan is so cute.