Thursday, March 20, 2008

We are still alive!

I just wanted to let everyone know that dad and I are still alive and kicking. We have been very busy with tournament soccer and softball. Dad has had one tourmament and I spent last weekend in the wind blowing-cold Winslow Arizona at a softball tournament. My team did really good, we won 5 games and only lost 3. We took 4th in the tournament and had three girls chosen for all tournament team. The season is going good and I feel we will be competitive. I have been on spring break this week, although it has not been much of a break, I have had two games and three practices. But at least I have not had any students. It is hard to believe that Isaac is five
years old. I found some pictures of him and thought I would share. Isaac, you grandpa and I love you very much and miss you! We hope you had a great birthday and hope to see you soon. Love Grandpa and Grandma Miller

2 comments:

Poppa and Grandma Netty said...

Hey Debbie, this is Jeanette,
I love how you blog on each of the kid's birthday's to wish them the best day ever! You are a good example to me. BTW, that last yellow tube picture is awesome.
Glad to hear all is well.

Deanne said...

Isaac say thanks and he loves you too! We hope to see you soon!