Thursday, July 24, 2008

Up Up and away to Maryland!!!

We had a great time in Maryland. Lori showed
some of the sights and so I had a few I want to
share. The clouds are like another world and I
just had to take some pictures. They look so
light and fluffy and Heavenly.




So starting at Arlington we saw all of the sights!!!!
Anyone want to look for a National Treasure.
The stairs you saw in the movie National Treasure.
We must have walked over 30 miles, but
it was really worth it. Next time we will get
to visit all of the Museums. I was trying to
load a video of Dad and Nate boxing on the
Wii, but I guess it was to large to load, so
next time you come over I will show it to you.



3 comments:

Colton said...

I LOVE cloud pictures! I'm glad that I'm not the only weirdo that is obsessed with them.

I'm glad that you were able to visit Nathan and Lori. Now when I visit they will be experienced tour guides.

I'm also glad that you were able to contain the boxing matches to the Wii. It looks like you had fun!

Nate and Lori said...

We had so much fun having you guys here. It was our first time really "hosting" since before that we always lived in AZ and the only visitors we got to spend the night were Jake and Colton. Thanks for taking the time to come and see us.

Deanne said...

It sounds like Nate and Lori kept you busy like you wanted and you got to see tons of stuff. It was fun to see Dave boxing since he never does games.