Sunday, October 26, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Happy Halloween!! My visiting teachers came
by and shared a little message that is so good I
wanted to share it with all of you and then you
can share it with you children. It is about Christians
and Halloween.
Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin. Our Heavenly
Father lifts up up, takes us in and washes all the dirt off.
He opens us up, touches us deep inside and scoops all the
yucky stuff our (like seeds of doubt, hate, greed, etc.) Then
He carves us a new smile and puts His light inside of us to
shine for all the world to see. (Matthew 5:14-16)
We can let ur light shine by being a good example. When we
keep the commandments we are showing others our love for
Heavenly Father, and they will have a desire to honor Him as
well. We should follow Jesus. If we do, we will be able to live
happy lives and return to Heavenly Father someday.
I hope you like this and I have shown some of the past Halloween's
that my children had. I hope you enjoy!







As you can see we had some great times and lots
of different and re-used costumes. I hope everyone
has a fun and Happy Halloween!! Love Mom and Dad/
Grandma and Grandpa Miller........





























































































3 comments:

Nate and Lori said...

Ooh I love all of the old pictures as always!!! I think that Nathan was the cutest little pirate I've ever seen.

Colton said...

Wow, those Halloween pictures are awesome. I love it.

I liked that pumpkin analogy. Although I guess that means I can't make horrible evil pumpkin faces.

Deanne said...

Thanks for sharing the pumpkin insight and the very cute family Halloween pictures! We got a kick out of them.