Monday, October 13, 2008

Katie, Ryley, Ben and Olivia Mexico Trip

On Sunday, Oct. 5, Grandma Brady and I went down to Phoenix and met with Katie and went out to Caitlin's Aunts house to watch conference and just hang out together. Katie and the kids and Brent, Kevins brother, were going to Rocky Point on Monday, so we went down to visit. We had a great time and lots of great food, thanks Caitlin's Aunt, I can not remember her name, sorry. It was fun to see how much the grandkids had grown since we have not seen them since July. Grandma and I had a great time and so did everyone else as the pictures show.




Brother and sister moment.
Brent and Ben putting together a puzzle.
Ben and Ben deep in conversation.
Little Ben posing and Katie hiding.
Olivia enjoying Uncle Ben's company, Caitlin snoozing.
Olivia is getting taller and taller.

Ryley's hair is getting long.
Do they look like sisters or what?
Olivia posing and I finally got a picture of Katie.
Two beautiful girls. We had so much fun and hope that Katie and the kids had a good time in Mexico and will hopefully update her blog when she gets back.


2 comments:

Colton said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Olivia! Now that I think about it, I guess I realize that she must have grown since I saw her last, but she's HUGE! The last time that I saw her, she was still a little fatty in one of those butt-suction cup things.

Nate and Lori said...

Yeah, we haven't seen Katie's kids since July either since she never updates her blog. But then again, neither do Ben and Caitlin.